On Thursday, March 29th at 1PM Eastern, Terry Secord, a Toronto, Canada-based consultant, will present a free webinar on the topic of How to Manage External Financial Pressures to Create Profitable Restaurants.
Some background on Terry:
Terry Secord has been in senior restaurant/hotel operations roles for over 30 years. Terry’s career started with extensive work in independent full service concepts, QSR and chain restaurants. He has held executive roles with Sheraton Hotels, CARA foods and Service Inspired Restaurants. Most recently, Terry held the position of President and CEO of The 3 Brewers/Les 3 Brasseurs Canada. You can find out more about Terry’s background on LinkedIn or contact him directly at email@example.com
In this Webinar, Terry will take the typical “Sales and Profit” discussion a bit farther. With constant pressure on sales and margins, what does a good restaurant operator do after they have maximized the basic fundamentals? This seminar will look at
- North American restaurant industry pressures.
- Restaurant fundamentals for your brand and achieving financial performance goals.
- The need to challenge the status quo and embracing continuous process improvements.
- Explore the “GROW” methodology as a tool for your teams to start doing things differently.
- The importance of measurement tools to monitor, improve and keep your performance on track.
Come and join the discussion during this informative webinar on March 29th at 1PM Eastern by registering below. Those who sign up will also receive a recording of the presentation.