Based in Toronto, MeazureUp started in 2014 and has quickly become one of the fastest growing digital operations technology companies in North America for multi-unit enterprises. Our SaaS product is used by approximately 4000 locations across the world with recognized brand names like The Keg, Lori’s Gifts and Taco Bell Franchise Groups, among other. The software runs in 6 different languages, with customers from a variety of industries. Our market is massive with huge potential for growth within our current space and new ones.
At MeazureUp, we encourage ideas and innovation. Significant emphasis is placed on personal and professional growth. We work on some of the most cutting edge software stacks in the industry. The product exemplifies simplicity, power and flexibility in software. All these qualities contribute to business use cases, and are a cornerstone for our edge over competition. We are looking for a person who wants to grow fast and holds the right mix of creativity, liberty and purpose to spark innovation.
About the role
In terms of scale, there are approximately 2000 devices running the app across 100’s of different screen resolutions and mobile OS versions. Thousands of users use the web server over a month.
The role starts with understanding the business cases and participating in design discussions. The role requires creating and running test cases that tests the whole spectrum of our product. We use appium to automate some of our device tests which are run locally as well as on AWS farm. The selected person will have to create tests, execute them manually and in automated mode. The goal is to automate as much as possible, so that a continuous release cycle is streamlined.
What the role needs
- Must have released software products to a big customer base
- Ability to write clear and effective test plans and cases
- Python programming
- Minimum 3 years work ex. Preferably with an enterprise as well as a startup
- Experience with performance testing
- Constantly strives for innovation and all cool things in tech. Hack to find those bugs
- Good communication skills and team player
Good to have
- Work with automation tools, preferably Appium
- Experience in testing mobile devices. Automation is a plus
- Health coverage
- Flexible vacation policy
- Flexible work location after probation period
- Competitive salary
- Equity in the company
- Office space near subway in downtown
- Team lunches, parties, drinks
Compensation DOE – 50k to 75k + Equity. Negotiable for the right candidate.
Please send your Resume and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org