MeazureUp is one of the fastest growing tech startups in Toronto. We are proud to have built a world leading Restaurant Assessment Software system, with over 50 brands ranging in size from 2-500 locations across North America currently using it. We are a tight knit team, consistently beating our competition from the US, Australia, UK and even Canada at acquiring a reputable customer base. At the moment we work with Canadian restaurant chains like The Keg, St. Louis Bar and Grill, Kernels Popcorn. In the US some of our large customers include Pollo Campero, Johnny’s New York Style Pizza and Bareburger. Since completing our latest funding round last year, we are on target to break even, becoming profitable based on our recurring revenue alone. The MeazureUp product boasts several innovations that has enabled us to offer the most easy to use and technically advanced operations product for our customers.
Role – Mobile Application Developer –
Role Summary –
Architect and code new apps and features. Keep oneself updated on latest technical developments. Help out junior devs at time. Should propose new features and advancements to the product. Take initiatives and would want to grow in the company.
- Should have 2+ years experience building ios and android apps. Both natively. (swift/objective-c, java/kotlin)
- Should be kicked about computer science, and should be good at data structures.
Good to know –
- Computer Graphics
- Flexible working hours
- Emphasis on learning new technologies and we reimburse for CS courses
- Health Benefits
- You own the modules that you work on,
- You are also an owner of the company and we want to offer stock options – 0.1 – 0.5% (of current valuation of the company. See company description.)
We could increase the stock options based on the right candidate.
Send us your resume – email@example.com